Do I need a lawyer?
The way to know if you have a case is to call/email/chat with the Law Offices of Ian Mattoch. You’ll get straight answers in language that you’ll understand. It costs you nothing but a little of your time.
When do I need a lawyer?
Witnesses soon forget facts. Accident scenes are quickly altered. Many claims succeed because of the timely collection and preservation of evidence. These are routine tasks for an experienced law firm like ours. Time can be of the essence.
What will it cost?
Our firm offers free case evaluations. All the legal costs associated with your personal injury case while in progress are advanced by the Law Offices of Ian Mattoch. We are paid on a “contingency fee” basis – we win a recovery for you or you owe us nothing. Our fees are explained in advanced and are paid only at the time of recovery. We reduce your risks and eliminate the financial worries normally associates with legal representation
OTHER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
•Why does my insurance have to pay for my medical expenses if someone else caused my injury?
• What effect will benefits paid to me from my insurance have on my premiums?
• What if I’m having trouble getting the treatment that my doctor is recommending?
• What if my insurance is refusing to pay for my medical bills?
• What if I am dissatisfied with my current attorney?
• CALL/EMAIL/CHAT with us to answer these questions and any other questions you might have which are more specific to your case.